MotionNode Accel is a triaxial accelerometer for use in low-g acceleration sensing applications. Our sensor is extremely small, easy to use, and provides a flexible interface to real-time acceleration data.
With a unit price of $300USD, MotionNode Accel is a high quality tool for integration into your inertial sensing project or application.
Please download the MotionNode Accel Specification Sheet for more detailed information.
Place an order online for shipping within 1-2 business days.
- Small size, minimizes interference with natural motion
- Outputs 2 g or 6 g range in all three axes
- Accurate, general purpose accelerometer solution
- Simple USB connection
- Easy to use and integrate into your project or application
- Includes PC software to configure your sensor, preview output data, and record acceleration data
- Software Development Kit (SDK) provides real-time access to raw and calibrated sensor streams
- Supports Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems
- Multiple devices can be connected to a PC through a USB hub
- Miniature size: 35 x 35 x 15mm
- Sample rate: 100 Hz
Each MotionNode Accel sensor includes software for your PC. The software provides a simple interface to:
- Configure your sensor(s)
- Choose current g range
- Control sensor filtering parameters
- Preview output data in real-time
- Record sensor data
- Organize captured sensor streams for easy retrieval and export
For more detailed information about the MotionNode software package, please visit our documentation page.
If you have any questions regarding the MotionNode Accel system, please contact us.