MotionNode is a 3-DOF inertial measurement unit (IMU) for use in motion sensing applications. Our MotionNode sensor is extremely small, easy to use, and yields accurate orientation tracking results.
With a unit price of $1000USD, MotionNode is a high quality and full-featured miniature 3D orientation sensor.
Please download the MotionNode Specification Sheet for more detailed information.
Place an order online for shipping within 1-2 business days.
- Fully integrated accelerometer, gyroscope, and magnetometer solution
- Surface mount MEMS sensor design for high accuracy and compact form
- Real-time orientation output, full 360 degree range in all three axes
- Miniature size: 35 x 35 x 15mm
- Sample rate: 100 Hz
- USB connectivity for simple connection to a PC
- Multiple devices can be connected to a PC through a USB hub
- Supports Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems
Each MotionNode sensor includes software for your PC. The software provides a simple interface to:
- Configure your sensor(s)
- Adjust sensitivity and filter parameters for different application requirements
- Preview all output data in real-time
- Record orientation and sensor data
- Organize captured motion data and sensor streams for easy retrieval
- Export motion capture data to standard file formats
The orientation data is available for export to a number of formats, including the industry standards FBX and COLLADA. For more detailed information about the MotionNode software package, please visit our documentation page.
Our Software Development Kit (SDK) provides real-time access to all outputs of the MotionNode pipeline. The SDK is open source and available in the C++, C#, Java, and Python programming languages.
If you have any questions regarding the MotionNode system, please contact us.