MotionNode is a 3-DOF inertial measurement unit (IMU) for use in motion sensing applications. Our MotionNode sensor is extremely small, easy to use, and yields accurate orientation tracking results.
With a unit price of $1000USD, MotionNode is a high quality and full-featured miniature 3D orientation sensor.
Please download the MotionNode Specification Sheet for more detailed information.
Place an order online for shipping within 1-2 business days.
- Fully integrated accelerometer, gyroscope, and magnetometer solution
- Surface mount MEMS sensor design for high accuracy and compact form
- Real-time orientation output, full 360 degree range in all three axes
- Miniature size: 35 x 35 x 15mm
- Sample rate: 100 Hz
- USB connectivity for simple connection to a PC
- Multiple devices can be connected to a PC through a USB hub
- Supports Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems
Each MotionNode sensor includes software for your PC. The software provides a simple interface to:
- Configure your sensors
- Adjust sensitivity and filter parameters for different application requirements
- Preview all output data in real-time
- Record orientation and sensor data
- Organize captured motion data and sensor streams for easy retrieval
- Export motion capture data to standard file formats
The orientation data is available for export to a number of formats, including FBX, C3D, and CSV spreadsheet. For more detailed information about the MotionNode software package, please visit our documentation page.
Our Software Development Kit (SDK) provides real-time access to all outputs of the MotionNode pipeline. The SDK is open source and available in the C++, C#, Java, and Python programming languages.
If you have any questions regarding the MotionNode system, please contact us.